Nokia 2605 Mirage From Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless, builder and operator of the nation’s most reliable wireless network, and Nokia, the world leader in mobility, announced that the new Nokia 2605 Mirage. Customers can purchase the Nokia 2605 Mirage in stores across the country beginning Jan. 23, 2009.
The Nokia 2605 Mirage comes with Nokia Xpress-on snaps that fit over the battery cover and camera area of the device – perfect for helping distinguish between other family members’ and friends’ devices. An additional three-pack of the Nokia Xpress-on snaps with options for flowers, stripes or animal prints are also available for purchase.
The Nokia 2605 Mirage joins Verizon Wireless’ extensive lineup of devices with more than just compact good looks. It also combines an array of features for staying connected on-the-go and balancing everyday life:
- Advanced voice recognition features and built-in speakerphone for easy, hands-free calls
- VGA camera
- Brilliant color screens and easy-to-use menu navigation
Text and picture messaging for many options to stay in touch with family and friends
- Bluetooth® 2.0 wireless technology for convenient connectivity and wireless headset support
- Calendar preview to keep your schedule within reach
- Mobile Web-capable – customizable, enhanced wireless access to the latest in news, sports, weather and more
- Setup Assistant for customization of phone settings such as ringtones, calendar, volume, wallpapers, clock and more